Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Update 11/27/12

Well, I hope everyone had a great holiday! I really had a lovely Thanksgiving and the week was actually very relaxing for me! I LOVE when that happens! But, of course, that also means that I took a break from a lot of regular responsibility. (Also love that.)

But, I want to give everyone an update, and if you're a guy reading this, CAUTION: I'm about to talk about "female" stuff.

Basically the run-down is that we tried last month, Christ left for one month, and I did NOT get pregnant. So the plan was to wait until the next period closest to when Chris was getting back and then go back in to see the doctor to try the meds, etc. again. Well, Chris is home now and I still haven't had my period. (My body is so weird.)

Anyway, it's certainly given me time to ponder and wonder if this is really the right thing for us to be doing right now. I mean, if we're going to have more kids, it really needs to be right now because I'm getting too old for this, literally.

But, we haven't decided for sure if that's what we want. In fact, Chris and I haven't really talked about it much since he came home (although I'm sure that's because I haven't cycled again yet). But I've just been having some thoughts about it. I think maybe I should just focus on being grateful for the daughter I have and put more energy into her. I mean, I don't want to be/become one of those people that is so focused on having more kids that the children they do have don't get the attention they could get, or should get.

Not that I would do that, but you never know!

Anyway, those are my thoughts. Still a bunch of hurrying up and waiting! :) Who knows? But, I'm determined to just be relaxed about it, no matter what we do. :)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment