Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dun dun dun...(scary move intro)

>sigh<

Well, I've been really busy doing the PTO thing of late, so I keep forgetting to keep up with my blog. Although, that's not the whole reason...I cycled a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday and it was a bad day. I stayed in my pj's nearly all day, I didn't cook, and I snuggled up in bed and watched TV for the better part of the day. I got back on the horse Thursday because I can't really afford to go more than one day doing nothing, but sometimes you just gotta have a day like that. And since I knew my daughter was safe at school, I had nothing else to get in my way of hiding out.

Anyway, so there's was that...plus knowing I really had no news to tell. As I said, I've also been very busy with the Parent Teacher organization at our elementary school. We started doing Popcorn Fridays and, apparently a lot of schools do this all over the nation! I am amazed! I have never heard of it. When I was growing up, we only had popcorn when our elementary school did movies, like, twice a year.

So, anyway, sorry I didn't blog. Now I'm just waiting for my husband to come home (he comes home the 17th--well, he's slated to come home that day...we'll see if he actually does), so we can start all over again. Although, if we're lucky, I will be able to start the meds and shots again before he comes home so that I'll be ready as soon as he gets here. On that, I will definitely keep you posted!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment