Monday, October 22, 2012

6 more days...such a nail biter

So, I am really worried I'm NOT pregnant. I mean, HOW do you have 10 eggs and not get pregnant?! I still have until the end of this week before I take a test, but I'm starting to feel really skeptical and a little upset. I think the term I'm searching for here is, "Meh!" (courtesy of Beaker from the Muppets)

Sorry, I'm a little negative...I just needed to vent. :) lol. It helps me feel I'm taking control. Yes, complaining is something I can control...so I do it on occasion :p

But seriously, I'm also anxious about the whole thing. Not to mention I'm anxious about the state of our country, as well as a plethora of other things we have going on in our life. Right now, Chris is off at training (training for deployment, which he will do in February...so, in 4 months) in California until mid-ish November and I've recently taken on being part of a PTO. I'm on the board of the organization, so I feel like I spend more time stressing over PTO stuff than I spend actually getting things done. Lol!

Anyway, I will just determine right now that, no matter what, it's okay if I'm not pregnant and, if not, that will get us that much closer to figuring out a better way. Although, the farther I get down this road the more I feel like I don't really want to do IVF, regardless. Not sure why. But it's just a thought at this point.

All right, until later!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment