Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I know I'm a little over the top, but I'm excited anyway!

OMGosh, OMGosh, OMGosh!!! Okay, those of you who know me well...wait, who am I kidding?, pretty much any of you who even know me moderately, KNOW that I am slightly given to expressive emotion, exuberance, excitement, etc. Lol! So why am I so excited today?

WELL, I'll tell you! So, I know I explained that I am going to see a new doctor on Sept. 6. Well, as it turns out I am leaving to go to Idaho that weekend and have to leave, yes, on Sept. 6. Argh! So I called and they had a cancellation for tomorrow!!!!! So I get to see my new doc tomorrow at 2!

I am SO excited and can not wait to hear what she thinks! (the doctor) I am actually really hopeful about this because, well, let me explain...

I don't know if I've explained this already, but the really expensive doc actually has a program where if you get a group of people together (as many as you want, according to what he told me) to come to one of his seminars (he said it was free, too), then he gives a $75 credit for each adult there. It's a great way for him to advertise and a great way for his patients to save money. Well, as with many big decisions I make, I think it's best to press forward with all options "just in case." So, I decided to go ahead and take the next step with him by scheduling one of these seminars. Well, listen to this: the gal responsible for scheduling informs me that she will, within 24 hours, send me the available dates and that, by the way, the credit is going down to $50 per adult beginning September 1. I called over a week ago and do you think I have gotten ANYTHING from them? That's right, NOPE!! (jerks) So even if I WANTED to schedule this seminar in August, in order to get the $75/adult credit, she has literally made it impossible now. Um, I'm slightly unimpressed and feeling hopeful that doors will open elsewhere, as this particular door seems to be closing.

Anyway, that's my news for the day! I am so excited that I was, not only, able to reschedule this very important appointment, but to get in more than a week earlier than my original appt date!!! I was so worried I was not going to get in until mid to end of September. Yay!!! :)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment