Monday, October 1, 2012

I am a terrible blogger...

I am the single WORST blogger in the world!!!!!!! I really haven't had any new news because that doctor's office never did send my lab results. Seriously? Yeah! And I know some of you said to go down there, but we have one car and, while my schedule would permit me to spend however long it took to do that, my husband's and my daughter's don't. And I figure if I'm going to get nasty, I'm going to be justified when I do.

So, anyway I went ahead and called my new doctor today to see if they had received all my stuff and NOPE, they hadn't. The receptionist said she would call them to see what was up. But I went ahead and called them too and left a very polite, scathing message since they didn't pick up. JERKS! I was calm, but I think you could hear the edge in my voice (which I did on purpose). Plus, I insinuated very underhandedly that they were unprofessional pigs. But, I was very nice the whole time. (I rather enjoy doing it that way...but only to people who deserve it of course.)

Anyway, I actually had more than a couple people comment about my lack of blog...eeks! So, yes, I suck. And my friend who coached me on this whole blogging thing to begin with told me, "Whatever you do, you HAVE to keep up with your blogging schedule. If you start blogging everyday, you gotta keep up. If you blog once a week, you better stick to it." Ugh...I know, right? I double suck. :( But I think I'll get over it. (Bwahahaha)

So, moving onward and upward...Did I tell you that my new doctor put me on a new diet? >snort< Like THAT is going to work! So, yeah, she put me on the no carb thing, but if I HAD to have them (carbs), I should choose whole grain stuff. YUMMY... So, I figure, pototoes don't come with a whole grain option, so I'm pretty sure she wasn't talking about those. DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!!!!! ...I am trying to stick with it, but after a couple of weeks or so I was starting to get, like, faint with no carbs. Um, I thought you were supposed to feel better on a diet? Whatever. I mean, I know, I should be grateful because now I can have my fill of bacon (and not just turkey bacon, people...the REAL DEAL!!) and actually feel good about myself, plus she could have put me on a diet of barley and cabbage (>gag<), but it's still hard. I SAID DON'T JUDGE ME. :D

Well, I'll sign out for now and I promise I will blog on Thursday!!!! Love ya all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment